Monday, November 5, 2007

Some more recent pics


I finally uploaded a few pics, I will try and have Brandon help me upload the videos later. I have to say... He's just sooo cute! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby you have! He's so cute!

Karen said...

He is so adorable! I'll bet he could win any cute baby contest!

Lyndi said...

Thanks guys! We are pretty proud-but we are his parents:) The best thing is he's such a good baby! I'm kind of afraid to have another b/c I'm not sure I'd be lucky enough to have two as good as him! :)

LS said...

What a sweet boy! He looks a lot like his daddy, I think. I think you should post some pics of you and your husband too so we can see who he got which characteristics from.

Also, I don't know if you saw it, but I posted a whole thing on frozen foods a week ago for you to give you some ideas!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

These are such sweet pictures!!!